Find your child’s classroom
KC Ready 4s is proud to partner with over 50 private pre-K programs throughout Kalamazoo County. Every partner has access to high-quality supports including speech, behavior, occupational therapy, family supports, professional development, and teacher and leadership mentors.
2023-24 Tuition Assistance Partners
The interactive map below includes KC Ready 4s 2023-24 Tuition Assistance Partners. An inclusive list of all Partner Programs is below the interactive map.
The 2023-24 Tuition Assistance Partners list will continue to be updated as Partnership Agreement Contracts are signed.
18 Classrooms Found
2023-24 Program Partners
As of July 12, 2023
*Indicates Tuition partner
A Touch of Home (Oakland Dr.)
A Touch of Home (Gladys)
A Touch of Home (Kalamazoo)
A Touch of Home (Texas Corners)
Adventures Learning Center
Bread and Roses
*Bullfrogs & Butterflies Christian Learning Center
Christ for Kids
Comstock Early Learning Academy
*Community Learning Center
*Curious Kids Program
The Discovery Center
Escuelita Nuevo Horizonte
Friends of Jesus
*Great Explorations Preschool
*Heart and Hands Preschool
Haven’s Little Treasures
Kalamazoo Christian Preschool
Kalamazoo Country Day
Kalamazoo Drop-In Child Care Center
Kid’s Court Learning Center
*Lakeland Creative Beginnings
*Learning Village – Lake Street
*Little Bulldogs Learning Center, West
Little Hands Montessori
*Loy Norrix Child Care Center
MI Expanded Learning Center
Montessori School Kalamazoo
Nature’s Way Preschool
*Parchment Early Learning Center
*Pathfinders Children’s House
Reformed Heritage Christian School
*Schoolcraft Community Schools
Starting Point Preschool
*YMCA Maple Street Early Learning Center
*YMCA Northside Early Learning Center
*YWCA Children’s Center (The Dreamery at Downtown)
Choosing the right classroom
Here are some things to consider as you choose a pre-K program for your child:
- Location: Do you prefer having a program located close to home? Close to work? Close to a childcare provider?
- Transportation: Are you able to deliver & pick up your child daily or do you need transportation?
- Childcare: Do you have other children needing childcare and would like them at the same place? Do you need childcare for your 4-year-old before or after the pre-K portion of the day?
- Half Day vs. Full Day: Do you have a flexible schedule or need to work around your work schedule?
- Cost: Can you afford a program without assistance from one of the Kalamazoo County Pre-K funding partners or do you need to be approved for funding first?
Visiting a classroom
We also encourage you to contact programs to schedule a tour of the facility. This is one of the best ways for you to determine if the program meets the needs of your family. Here are five things to notice as you visit and assess a preschool program:
- Adults talk to children in nurturing and encouraging ways.
- When children are behaving inappropriately, teachers focus on helping them.
- The classroom is fun and joyful.
- Children are active.
- Staff are supported—and seem happy.